The weak maturity of data governance projects necessitate the implementation of good practices and feedback loops to constantly monitor and verify the validity of management rules on your data asset.
The following articles explain the characteristics of a data governance labeled as agile in order to:
1. Be as close as possible to your enterprise’s operational reality.
2. Adapt to your enterprise’s context and not the other way around.
3. Accurately reflect your data assets.
4. Unify and involve your collaborators.
5. Respond to changes quickly.