Chief data officers
the data governance SPONSOR
know your data assets
Our data catalog makes it possible to map an enterprise’s data. In order to do so, our tool’s features allow the data teams to:
- Inventory all of the company’s data assets with our data discovery features.
- Automatically retrieve all of the documentation from data storages.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation with a data catalog connected to the enterprise’s data storages.
- Display the life cycle of the data (data lineage).
+ Offer an overview of all data to users.
With a bottom-up approach, it possible to democratize data with Zeenea.
All collaborators are capable of searching for, documenting and sharing data set in our data catalog. It allows you to:
- Identify the relevant data sets to catalog in Zeenea.
- Import and synchronize users from the enterprise’s LDAP repository.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each user directly in our tool.
- Manage the user groups that are authorized to see sensitive data sets and their associated documentation.
+ Evangelize a data culture with rights and duties.
As a chief data officer, it’s with a better understanding, easier access, and effective communication around your data that your organization will become data-driven.
In order to reach these objectives, our catalog connects and unifies data teams through a common language using Zeenea.
The notion of data fluency allows anyone – with the necessary capacities – to discover, to understand and to trust the enterprise’s data asset.
+ Valorize a data set’s context for data users.